1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre Entry Procedures

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A note from Sharon about pre entry to help make things go better....

I would like to thank each of you whom have been pre entering. This has helped tremendously with the lines in registration. Lets go over a few items that are causing a slow down in event day pre entry.

1. Membership information: Your membership must be current thru the event date to pre-enter. This means if your license expires on or before the Sunday of the event you must send in a completed membership renewal form or a first time membership form.

2. Track (complete the name of the track) - Date (use exact event date, i.e. 1/1-2/04) Please indicate the name of the track and the event date not the date you send the pre entry in.

3. To enter a class, print the brand and displacement (i.e. Kaw 600, Suz 750) in the column marked Brand/cc next to the class you wish to enter. Providing this information prior to the event will result in less time spent in Pre entry registration.

4. Fax entries must be received no less than 10 business days prior to the first day of the event. No exceptions. All entries received after the closing date will be returned. Pre entry deadlines close on Monday 10 business days prior to the event. If you have any questions regarding this please call 770-720-5010.

5. Fax entries are for credit card users ONLY. This means if you are trying to use a credit memo for payment of your fees you MUST MAIL your entry form and the credit memo. DO NOT FAX IT.

6. Entry fees. All entry fees must be included with the entry form. If you fax your entry you must include credit card information. If you mail your entry you must include credit card information, check or credit memo.

The above listed items have been of special concern. With pre entry increasing we ask that you pay close attention to these items. If you have any questions regarding pre entry procedures you can review at http://www.wera.com/pre-entry/?x=816

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.