1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Praying for Ryan Newman

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Feb 17, 2020.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I do laugh at how Ken Block got his ass handed to him when he tried... :crackup::crackup:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't laugh at someone putting himself out there. It's not like he was going around telling people what a bad ass he was, or that he was going to dominate. Unless I missed it. I don't follow him on social media.

There was this older Eastern European guy at the Monte Carlo this year. Loaded with cash, bought himself top-spec WRC car. He wasn't out there making any claims. Just wanted to finish the race without crashing. Losing time in special stages by the minute. He made it to the end. This was a particularly treacherous year with the road conditions. Everyone respected that.

418, turbulence and YamahaRick like this.
  3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I'm not bitchin' that the guy hasn't posted any updates. Leave him alone. If I were him, that is what I would want you to do.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Trying to fill in the memory gaps from too many hits to the head.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Every time I see the title of this thread I start whistling Short People.

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

It takes a special kind of crazy to ride passenger in any fast vehicle, yes.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Randy says drop the big one and see what happens.