1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers Requested

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

:stupid:

Life is what you make of it, and it looks like you are making a great one!!! Congrats on your return to the track!

2. iHs81

iHs81 Well-Known Member

Prayers are with you Brett.

3. Hawk0589

Hawk0589 One Armed Bandit

Thanks guys, and have I mentioned how awesome you guys are and that I'm honored to know you?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not recently. Reminding us once a week would be great.:D

5. Hawk0589

OK then, I guess I'll have to do that. lol

6. Hawk0589

This has a bit to do with my accident. Please sign it and also post it to other lists. Thanks guys!

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Dick's Law"

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 1,000 signatures - please sign here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/695847476

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well.

Thank you!

Brett Cole-One Armed Bandit

http://www.thePetitionSite.com

7. CHROMEKID01

CHROMEKID01 Ebay pimp seller

Brett,
    I have just read thru this whole thread and all i can say is you are an amazing young man with a will that can't be stopped.

your an inspiration, and sadly for me apparently a much better ride:beer:

Hopefully i will be able to personally shake your hand one day at a WERA event most likely after you beat me:)

8. Hawk0589

Thanks James, but it'll be a while before I race. I might try for my license again sometime mid-season '08 though.

9. CHROMEKID01

CHROMEKID01 Ebay pimp seller

Well with the way my Gix is coming along (see molases in the winter:)) we may be trying at the same time ..:lol:
    Hopefully you'll be out there sooner than that...I have seen your pics so i should think so.

10. farva03r

farva03r Well-Known Member

Brett,
    you are one true badass. goodluck with the track this season.

petition was signed. thats pathetic. if that had happened here in MD he would have been held down and his blood would have been taken. just plain sad.

take care and goodluck with the rehab!! jc

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Signed.

12. APPRacing269

APPRacing269 Member

Thoughts and Prayers from the whole family.

13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I just read this thread. I had to show it to my three sons. Grit,determination, and character like yours is so rare. God bless you and yours, and give `em hell Brett!!

14. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

Same here, just read the thread. Do not know how I missed it in the first place. But keep your head up buddy, you have a strong spirit and an inspiration to alot of people. Oh and I did sign the petition.

15. Hawk0589

Thanks for signing guys :up: And I do hope to meet ya'll @ the track sometime. Oh, and I hopefully will get the license earlier. Thanks again guys -Brett