1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post up your "NEW" and "AFFORDABLE" health care rate

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

My current plan for my family of 5 with BC/BS cost $550 a month with dental coverage. My current plan does not meet Barack's minimum requirements (but it meets mine)
    My NEW and AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE package will be $994.87 a month and my dental rider ends Dec 31.

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH OBAMA:mad:

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am sure one of the Obama sycophants will be along to explain how it is for the greater good...:Puke:

3. 600k2

600k2 Well-Known Member

I tried using the website to see what I would have to pay for health care. After I enter all the info and go to create the account, I get this message "Please note that two or more answers to the security questions cannot be the same. You must provide distinct answers to the chosen security questions". I used 3 different questions and 3 different answers. Then I click the button to try again and I have to enter all my info all over again.

I just gave up for now.

4. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Because of ACA my flex med is now capped at $2500. And my insurance is going up $130 more a month! FU OBAMA!

5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

My current plan is an 80/20 the new higher rate is a 70/30. Cost more, less coverage:down:

This is some great shit:tut:

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

This country is doing everything humanly possible to break the back of the middle class. Of this I'm convinced.

7. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Went from 35/wk to 55/wk and deduct went from 1000 to 1500. For single.

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I just fired off letters to my Reps, Senators and barack.

Screw all of you bastards that voted for this shit!

9. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Our company insurance went up 10% across the board. Our insurance rep said 5 percent of that increase was a direct tax from the ACA. I hope this impacts the pockets of all the assholes that voted for this retard the most.

10. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

The BO ball-swingers will tell you that it is because of the evil & greedy insurance companies. Nothing to do with the "pure" intent of the ACA. :rolleyes:

11. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I was convinced of this a long time ago...:mad:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They have been uncharacteristically quiet, outside the DC elite, of late.

13. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Maybe they're pissed their rates went up too?

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I have a friend who at one time couldn't have been happier to tell anyone who asked that he voted for the floppy eared fuckstick. Now he won't even respond to a text that asks if he's still happy he elected the floppy eared fuckstick.

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Best I can tell, with my pre-existing condition, it will be about 1000/mo less than a private policy, and it includes drug coverage which my previous private coverage quote did not. ( A cost savings of 9-10K an year in addition.)

Cost of heath care is the major reason I stay in a corporate job. My large group plan through work is ~700/mo for me alone, and the company subsidizes that cost heavily, so I pay about ~150/mo in payroll deductions plus deductibles and copays. My current coporate coverage has no total out of pocket cap because of how drug coverage works, but pure medical OOP cap is $5k

ACA coverages offered in my state appear to cap my total cost of health care at between 10 and 15K a year (premiums+deductibles+copays) should I decide to leave corporate america and go independent again.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

The web sight for Iowa is still non operational. So far zero point zero Iowans have signed up. :crackup:

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Apparently there are some folks you should thank.

18. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Damn you Acree!!!

I was just about to post almost the same thing. :p

19. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Fucking A.... Bonnie and I have a 6000 deductible (with an HSA) and a $328 per month for and excellent BCBS PPO. New and "improved' rate is 28% more with a substantial decrease of providers. This ACA sucks donkey dicks.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And???

It would appear the majority in here are taking a hit.