1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post up those Cyber Monday deals!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Most of the big gear brands have MAP policies so you can't advertise them lower than full retail. That's likely why you didn't see many deals unless its closeout stuff.

2. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

The motorcycle gear sales were awful. I did end up getting a great deal on some new hockey skates. But I was hoping to find some knee braces for dirt riding.

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I never could understand how they get away with that . Sounds like price fixing to me.

4. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Not really fixing as they can sell it for whatever they want, just can't advertise it for under MAP. Usually MAP only applies to current model year product as well.

5. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

No no no, you have to spend money to make money...saving is pointless, since you can just make money just by spending :beer:

Jed and TurboBlew like this.
  8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I think I'm doing it wrong. I didn't buy anything on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. What's the next day I can spend money so I can save more money?

Banditracer likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Helps to have a list of bigger ticket items throughout the year which will then be purchased end of November

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I wish I had that self control. I always try to look for a deal, but if I want something and it's in my head, I'm probably not going to wait long.

Sent from my smatrfone

DucatiBomber likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

that little coffee maker was on my list since Feb.

also we were eyeing that craft a brew 5 gal homebrew kit since a while. got that at 15% off (not so much but ok).

skipped on the metal detector. that's going on next years list

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

15. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I bought a bak flip mx4 bed cover for an 8' bed for $825 with Free shipping from the mfg just hit chat and made the offer and done deal.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

that for a Beeb approved diesel dually though? right?

17. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Not sure if it’s a good price, but I just saw a Yamaha 2000 wat inverter for $549 at Costco