1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portland Antifa

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

True.

These people crack me up. They wonder why there is shit all over their cities but can never connect it to their own act of shitting in the ballot box.

ducnut likes this.
  2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

It's the way the pension system works that's keeping them there.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Actually that's what they are doing or trying to do. I'll try to find a story I saw about it, seems like the mayor was behind it.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Holy shit, you're either a barely functional retard or you were raised under high power lines......go reread my first sentence AH......Fuck, you're a buffoon who loves to argue and always has to be right.

5. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

To bad that the PPD Chief is letting some pansy ass mayor tell him how his department is to be run. Feel bad for the beat cops having to put up with this shit. If the Chief would turn the stomp and drag corp loose with their 4 ft woop'in sticks and let them start splitting skulls this would stop the ANTIFA shit rather quickly. Unfortunately these fucks know they can get away with it and that's why the like Portland so much. No consequence for their actions.

Just my opinion and yes I'm old school.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Mayor of Portland also serves as Police Commissioner. This gives him extraordinary power over the police.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What the fuck does one have to do with another, you stupid, brainless motherfucker? You preach one option, I present another. That’s it.

8. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Well that sucks. Hey, if he wants to play police I say stick him in a uniform and let him work a shit shift in the worst zone in the city for a month. :blart:

That's probably asking way to much from an elected official.:D

9. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Since law enforcement there seems to actively look the other way as those basement dwelling, noodle armed beta soy boys attack people from behind, I think it's perfectly reasonable to carry and use it when surrounded by them. It's not if they kill someone, it's when. Them taking crowbars to the heads of people they want to oppress has had them come out lucky so far.

Until those punks get their asses beaten badly, or have their comrades stacked like cordwood, they will continue to feel empowered and act out. They need a huge public slap down......yesterday.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm gonna go with you being barely a functional retard.....what a dipshit. Your option might work until the top office sends you to handle a problem, then the shit hits the fan, then what?

My word, your mother had to have dropped you on your head more than once.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You’re really treading on thin ice with the personal attacks.

12. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Portland police chief is actually a woman- Danielle Outlaw. Really.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Look at the history of Antifa the last time they got the beating they had coming it was by the Brown Shirts....not sure letting it get to that point worked out well for anyone.

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Clayton, Clayton Bigsby, that you?

KrooklynSV likes this.
  15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Much better for it not to get to that point. Peaceful protesters on both sides, media and bystanders could all be unintended casualties. Hopefully the police will step in before it gets too bad.

Want to protest the nasty folks? Don't confront them face to face. That gets their faces and message on the media. Hold a counter protest across town. Let their pitiful little protest bring in a maybe a couple of hundred while the counter protest numbers in the thousands. Do this a few times and a couple hundred idiots dwindles to a couple dozen. Then eventually a dozen,. Then they don't bother coming out anymore.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Bzzzt.

Best I have ever seen was when the KKK decided to march in Pulaski TN (where they were founded) back when MLK was made a holiday. Now the place was not perfect but at that time people mostly got along and the KKK was Illinois (kind of like the Blue Brothers line on Illinois Nazis :crackup:) Year one media circus folks going nut (many from far away) and in general a big CF. Year two the were more prepared so less chaos but still a mess. Year three they asked all business on the square to close and no locals to attend (pro or con). There was more media than audience and the scum returned back to Illinois to never return. The thing with rabble rousers is they crave an audience to spew their hate.

On a side note there is a solution to a problem created there that is epic. Years after the KKK was founded some jackass put up a plaque on the wall of the building marking it. Well new owner comes along and does not want that BS on his wall but knows that if he tears it down the morons will come out of the woodwork bringing their idiot cousins from the other side. So what to do? Not have that crap on his building nor wanting chaos and potential damage. He took the plaque loose flipped it over and remounted it. As far as I know to this day it is there with the engraving facing to the wall.

17. joec

joec brace yourself

If thier community is ok with that, what's the problem?

18. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Maybe, but for sure that is in Nashville

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup:

I've been lookin' for a new tagline... thanks! :beer:

20. joec

joec brace yourself

Wow....a night of the long knives and a brown shirts comment.

Maybe you forgot how the party of the brown shirts ended? I'll refresh a little.

It started with the Soviets suckering them into a mid winter march across the Russian Platte, and then thier entire 6th army being removed from the face of the Earth. Then 2 million german soldiers never going back to Germany after the battles of Stalingrad, Leningrad, and Kursk. Then the Soviets completely fucking up Berlin and the leader of Germany ending up in a ditch after killing himself.