1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portland Antifa

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Aug 21, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Feel bad for the cops there stuck in a leftist utopia. It’s only by the good will of those cops that Portland still has a police force. They sure do not and won’t get any help from the city’s elected officials.

Montoya, ducnut and XFBO like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'd prefer the Greasers' and the Socs' rumble from the Outsiders.

[​IMG]

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ive been preaching for years now, any LE personnel in these liberal utopias with less than 5 yrs on oughta seriously consider cutting their losses and relocate before they find themselves getting indicted for merely doing their job. Those with more time who don't want to sacrifice their pension time, I feel really bad for, they are better off putting blinders on, completely forget being proactive and just ride out their shift till they have their time in..... Thank Barry and Co. for the demise of policing in THEIR strongholds.

6. sheepofblue

I heard on Mark Levin that California just changed use of force from reasonable to justifiable. If even close to true any sane cop will flee. Unlike most CA people I think their cops might be OK to move into a free red zone (Ironic that the media choose blue for the states that are the most marxist)

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I doubt it. Cops in Cali really don’t seem to get much flack from the left. There is such a long history of drug and gang violence out there that they’ve earned a lot of respect compared to other parts of the country. They also make a shitload of money!

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or they could just sit around and not do their job, and still collect paychecks.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not sure what a proud boy is, but sometime real soon an antifa gang is going to confront the wrong person and a bunch of those punks are going to wind up at room temp. I honestly don’t know why it hasn’t happened yet.

Lanceabillion and ducnut like this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Comprehension was never your strong point. :crackup:

Btw, Pantaleo's squad was SENT to fix the loosie cig problem/complaint by the front office (Chief Bank's specifically) how'd sitting around work out for him?

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The traitor Democrats have become the official trade union for criminals, illegals, gangs and racists.

The standard attitude in the traitor Democrat party is that criminals and illegals are victims of society and are owed something.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It was something like 100 cops quit at the same time in Portland just recently.

XFBO likes this.
  13. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I'm good with that, as long as they beat the crap out of one another.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Good!
    And i know they won't be alone but watch how tough it becomes to fill those positions.... the ONLY way i see it happening with COMPETENT personnel is if they start offering 50+% more, income and benny wise...... but they won't, they'll do what NYC and other big cities have been doing for 10-15 yrs, lower hiring standards.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They should fill those jobs with the type of people they have in Portland. Community policing I think they call it.
    I am sure there is a line of trannies, screaming activists, pussy hat pirates and other mentally deficient types lining up to serve their community.

XFBO and ducnut like this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s your comprehension that’s lacking. They’re being told to not do their jobs, so they might as well do that, and still get paid.

17. sheepofblue

Proud Boys are dumb ass white folks who decided acting like a moron is the answer to the slanderous white privilege nonsense. Kind of like a white black panther :crackup: Of course their nonsense whitey is supreme noise drives the communists in Antifa into a bigger rage. Then Portland at first decided to only apply the law to non-communists and now it is the chosen battle ground.

Crazy thing is they say proud boys are right wing but I have no idea of the politics (almost as if I don'tcare what they think ;))

18. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I supervise a lateral from San Diego, the more $$$ made is negligible to the area you live and comparable to most big cities. He’s said it made no difference in the cost comparison working out here east.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, but all the shifts at Starbucks are filled. :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Here’s one:

[​IMG]