1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable speakers

Discussion in 'General' started by bullockcm, Jun 24, 2013.

1. This!!!

[​IMG]

Im sure there are better speakers out there, but the dude is funny to me. :D

2. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Did you buy all of them from the store so no one else can have any?

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I have the JBL Flip which has been great. This might be nice too
    JBL Charge 2

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I have a jambox that my old boss gave me that I am willing to sell. It has only been used indoors and is basically brand new. I should probably post an ad.

5. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

I was not impressed with the Jambox my buddy had on a ski trip last year. Nowhere near loud enough to drown out our horrible, beverage induced singing.
    I broke out my Jabra Solemate which smoked the Jambox.

A month ago I dropped and broke my Solemate and after much comparison ended up with the UE (Ultimate Ears) Boom! It's even better than the Solemate was as far as sound quality, volume level and portability.
    An added bonus is that you can link two UE Booms via Bluetooth for twice the sound immersion experience. It also has an app where you can chose from a couple equalizer settings.

I listened to the Beats Pill and really tried to drink the Kool Aid but it just sounded like crap.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

What's the budget?

Been considering a Roland BA330 for wedding rehearsals and such but haven't decided yet since it's 600 bucks.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I got this as a prize along with some Bose noise canceling headphones. It sounds good to me and has direct and Bluetooth connectivity.

[​IMG]

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

10. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I've got the Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth speaker and love it. Rechargeable and sound remarkable. Couldn't be happier with it. Well worth the money.