1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me help St. Jude

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Aug 14, 2020.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Calling all friends, I need your help. If you have happy & healthy children (& grandchildren), please know that many other parents aren’t so lucky. My wife is raising money for St. Jude as part of her company’s fundraiser.
    Please visit her page and make any donation you can. $5, $10, $20, or more. St. Jude is such a worthwhile organization.
    Again, count your blessings if your kids are healthy. Many other parents need your help so they can have healthy kids too.
    Thanks so much!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/donate/304219110670502/?fundraiser_source=feed

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Done.....great place, good luck.

sharkattack likes this.
  3. sharkattack

Thank you so much! As the parent of two healthy kids, my heart goes out to parents who aren’t so lucky.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Please don't tell anyone I donated. I'd hate to ruin my rep as a terrible human being.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Relax, you can be nice to dogs and kids and still be a asshole:beer:

sdg and sharkattack like this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

An.

An asshole.

:D

noles19, sdg and sharkattack like this.
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Don't worry, you're covered :Poke:

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My wife's niece has a condition called SMA, her legs do not receive the correct signal from her brain, can't use legs. I'm amazed at how generous most people are. They live in a town with 12k people, and that little town collected about 10k for her new wheelchair. She just turned 5, bright beautiful girl. She made a comment a few weeks ago that just yanked my heart right out of my chest..."when will I get to run around like Kenni' (her 3 year old sister) :(

10. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

11. Done :beer:

12. sharkattack

Thanks so much everyone. I sincerely appreciate your donations. We still have a ways to go, but every little bit helps. Kids & animals are where I tend to focus my charitable contributions. And for kids, you can’t be St. Jude.
    If anyone else wants to donate, the welcome mat is open!
    Thx again guys!!!

Razr likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Done

~sent from mobile