1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plate color for mid o

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by guzziguy, May 26, 2013.

1. guzziguy

guzziguy Well-Known Member

I didn't see any background color requirement on the ama website for mid ohio. If I use the yellow as required by wera will that be OK for vintage motorcycle days at mid ohio?

2. promod

promod Well-Known Member

hey guzzi --do u have to be an ama member or can u race vintage with a wera lie.-membership deal at mid-o ????????? thanks i also have yellow color # plate backgrounds ! ! ! thanks for the tow on your thread..................:D

3. guzziguy

guzziguy Well-Known Member

you have to be an ama member and you have to buy an entry ticket from mid o, an expensive weekend. But I live close so I'll save money on all the other stuff

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Whatever plate color you're running now will be just fine. It's a gathering of all clubs so there are no plate color rules.

5. promod

promod Well-Known Member

rrr@ rd. atl.

senor mongo---do u know yet what time the weary driver from central USA can get in RRR @ road atl. and park @ rest his tired bones (gates open for pit parking) at both events.........many thanks.....steve..............:D:D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Roebling - 5pm Friday evening, possibly 6. We'll try to have it open until Midnight but plan on 10pm if you can.

Road Atlanta - 5pm Wednesday. Usually I can get it open earlier but not always. Once open it's 24/7.

7. promod

promod Well-Known Member

MR.M--that info will help everyone,,thanks see ya there.........................:bow:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW those are the normal times for those tracks.