1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plantation Life - Educate me.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Hawk518, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

So, let's talk "Plantation" life.

If there is a second time, I am done with principles.

I will be first in line.

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

What kind of plantation are we talking about?
    If we're talking about the plantations of the early decades of this country, are we talking life for the owners or the other residents of said plantations?

:)

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Everytime I try to grow plants, they don't live long, so I gave up long ago.

4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Depends on whether you are on the delivering or receiving end of the whip.

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I would like to discuss the current plantation system, ie, the codependency state.

Once again, our mighty leader is over-reaching.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. ped

ped Banned

It was great for everyone. Factories got cheap raw materials and blacks didn't have to deal with money and get into debt while still getting free houses, food, medicine and clothing from his white superiors.

Well that's still the same.

The negroid need not have to worry about things beyond its power like thinking, getting a job, and raising its kids. They had it made, they were of great value in the eyes of society.

Until the capitalists came along and wanted to trade money for labor...of course nowhere near enough to get the same basic needs met they enjoyed under the care of their southern angels.

7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:eek:

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The new Marxist language is making waves.
    The haves versus have-nots, did not yield the results wanted.
    So, now it is the oppressed versus the oppressors.

The interesting thing is Marxist through the NEA have developed a product that is yielding value.
    They planted well and the seeds is what we see.

The seed of haves versus have-nots did not produced the yield because this country was built on the belief that something is possible.
    Besides, people are ultimately optimistic by nature and they can see potential for growth.

Wayne Dyer spoke of growing. We essentially stopped growing when we become immobilized. Feeling, the wrong feeling, entertained long enough will kill the best of spirits.
    The oppressed versus oppressor is working because, humans can be conditioning.
    We are not suffering from a mental condition as much as we have mental conditioning.
    I briefly addressed this in a recent thread but I believe that if play here a well.

Essentially, a majority, well beyond what is required to empower the mob has obtain victim-hood. So, more and more people side with the oppressed.

Critical mass near. How many tits at the plantation?

9. ped

ped Banned

You new here?

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Mr. O'Phile is just trying to impress everyone with his poorly done sarcastic "cleverness" yet again.

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Looks like the plantation life will be delayed a bit.
    The appeaser-in-chief just stroked his pen since he could not stroke every single head that needed attention.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - what in the hell are you talking about? Specifically rather than whatever it is you've been posting :crackup:

jase likes this.
  13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I think he's upset at something the President did. Dammed if I can tell what.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here. It's not the language barrier, I can translate Florida redneck. It's definitely a political translation issue :D

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I kinda wish he'd take that Plantation talk to West Oakland. He'd find out pretty quick what a trigger word means. :D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is the only part of the thread I've been able to understand.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Clear as heck I think it is sheeplish

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Glad it's not just me, I'm fucking lost so far. o_O

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

From hours of contemplation over these posts, I have reached an answer. He's pissed at some connection with the President and the NEA. Other than that, I got nothing. :whoosh:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hours? Damn…