1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pitt Race 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by DBConz, Apr 23, 2019.

1. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

If you are coming down to Cranberry, Emiliano’s is better. :timeforabeer:

2. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I'm looking to unload an electrical power spot to a good home. Will need to be a mature racer who won't be up late partying. Send me a PM.

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Cranberry!! Brings back the memories. Get an italian ice at Ritas when youre there.

4. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Had Cencis pizza last month when I was there. It was pretty good.

5. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

WOW! Good ole Cranberry Township. I used to work with a bunch of people there that worked at Fidelity Information Services. Brings back good memories. Lots of time spent in The Burgh at Steelers and Pirates games. The real after party was in the Strip District. :beer: :cool:

rugbymook likes this.
  6. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

you're looking to sell or share electric? I'm riding friday and sunday and looking for 120 electric for my 6x12 trailer and tire warmers.

on a side note, i spoke to the track yesterday. she told me about reserving power early and i can refer to the electric map on the website. all the pages on the About section on the website dont work. they really need a better IT guy :crackup:

7. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i expected a pro track that runs MotoAmerica would have decent facilities :crackup:

8. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Pm sent

9. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Count me out!

JBall and rcarson15 like this.
  10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

No shit... and let us know where this no fun zone is so we can avoid it

Monsterdood and JBall like this.
  11. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

JBall likes this.
  12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

not my request, just passing it along. I can't make it, which is why I'm giving the spot up. :(

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wouldn't go to any strip club near there if one even exists.

rcarson15 likes this.
  14. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

.......where’s Billy Etheridge........? :crackup:

15. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

There's one on the main road (Big Beaver Blvd... Yeah) from the track. It might not even be open, but it's the sketchiest looking place ever. I get a laugh seeing it when we go by. Club Phoenix or something like that.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dominican Republic :D

17. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Attention endurance people...
    I spoke with Jim Sublet yesterday about the rules regarding pants for crew members working on the bike since this was probably the most asked question at Roebling...

Here is the section copy and pasted from the rule book:

16. All crewmembers over the wall must be wearing shoes, long trousers and a shirt (no tank tops, cropped shirts, or Under Armour type material allowed unless otherwise instructed during the riders meeting. This does not include the person(s) signaling the riders. The crew members operating the fuel can and the fire extinguisher must be wearing all cotton clothing with long sleeves or fire retardent clothing. They must be wearing fire retardent footwear or leather footwear. The footwear should not be vented in any way. Nomex type fire resistant/proof gloves/sleeves are recommended.

I explained to him how hot is was in Roebling and how some under armor stuff was allowed. He is not a fan of Under Stuff since it can melt to the skin but said he understood why with the heat it was allowed. Looking at the weather it doesn’t look to be very hot this weekend so he would like to see everyone in pants as per the rule book. Just wanted everyone to be prepared instead of having to borrow pants from your pit neighbor.

I will address everyone’s questions with the payouts from last round at the riders meeting since Rob won’t be able to attend this round.

Can’t wait to see everyone there!

Ride safe,
    AAron

cav115 and JBall like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I allowed it at Roebling and I wasn't happy to do so at all. I didn't do it due to the heat but because too many people didn't read the rules and didn't have other options.

Roebling wasn't remotely hot in the overall scheme of thing :crackup:

DucatiBomber likes this.
  19. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Sublet still scares me so I felt like I had to have a “reason”:D

Ride safe,
    AAron

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    5axis likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And to think, you've really only known the nice Sublet :crackup: