1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Girls ama vintage .

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by WERA#190, Jul 31, 2007.

1. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Anybody go to the vintage days at mid ohio this past weekend , who were those pit girls in the garages.the one was smokin hot.

2. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

Now how can you post something like that without any pics?!?! :D

3. OldSwartout

OldSwartout Well-Known Member

Here you go - not the best photo, but you get the idea. Maybe someone else got some better shots.

There were three 12 yr. old boys to the left of the photo. They all got hugs from the girls as they came past - made their day.

They were part of the filming for a TV show about AHRMA racing to be aired DEC 8th on Versus. I can't believe they had to have umbrella girls for an AHRMA race, but I'm not complaining. Only time I've EVER seen umbrella girls at an AHRMA race, tho.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  4. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

There was girls at last years event too.Sure will look good on tv.These girls were smokin hot too.I had one for the f-750 race and I had a hard time thinking about racin.:up:

5. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

6. NYCNorton

NYCNorton Holmeslice

Hard time thinking about racing Tim? Uh Huh. :rolleyes:

I had a hard time tightening my rocker covers and proceeded to cause great woe to my F750 racing career. I blame the Brolly Girls for distracting me!

They had to hurry and climb the wall in their stilettos to get off the track when we went to the 2 board.

Good fun that was - the whole weekend. :beer:

7. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

I vote for Gypsy as President!
    Big RoNny said that...he's CooOOL!:bow:

8. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Hey Tim,
    I was watching from turn one and didn't see this. Who all got umbrella girls? I can think of some guys who'd be irritable if they didn't... :D

CA

9. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

any more info on this show? know anyone I can call about this?

thanks!

Scott

10. OldSwartout

OldSwartout Well-Known Member

From the AHRMA web site http://www.ahrma.org/legends/vmd_roc_07.htm:

Television producer Todd Huffman, of the Motocross Files and Epic Ride, recorded the event and it is set to air in December. Details on the program will be posted as they are available.

==============
    Keep in mind, these types of programs get shuffled around to whenever some exec. decides, so air time/date could change multiple times before December.

I hope it comes out as well as we all wish. The Motocross Files are pretty good, but the Epic Ride segments I have seen have 10 minutes of product placement type discussion, 10 minutes of general yak-yak, and 5 minutes of ride, so I quit watching.

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Those girls are there for a good reason. If you fall off the bike in the first turn try to fall face first. That way you'll pole vault off the track and won't be run over. :D

12. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

carl,think it was me ,springer and robert.:up: