1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pissed off with car dealership! - Surpise, I know.

Discussion in 'General' started by ClemsonsR6, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol I did.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok see, that's the most awesome shit ever. If someone would make a Randy Savage one, I'd sell my house just to have it.

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Too many threads on this, but Broome done f@cked up. Just watched the new Top Gear on the Urus. That thing sounds AMAZING. I want one. Stupid sounding name and all.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  4. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Before I get corrected, that should be Grand Tour ... not Top Gear.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So was Fonz on Top Gear? :Poke::Poke:

:D

Funkm05 likes this.
  7. One pulled in next to me in a parking garage a few weeks ago. The guy gave it a little blip before he shut it off, was alone in it kind of giggling. I had a ball cap and when we both got out of our cars I said “tip of the hat to you, nothing wrong with giggling over car sounds”.

BigBird and K51000 like this.
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m def having a rough night. :crackup:

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

but Clarkson also said that he thought later that he wished it was more "aventadorish"

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yeah, but I don’t need know what that means. I mean, the damn thing kept up step for step with a Porsche in their race. That’s impressive for an SUV, I don’t care who you are.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

show host revising his statement how he liked it and said it should be wilder.

heck on ice, with good tires and traction control, both cars had awd and both had 500 HP + ... the weight might even be an advantage for traction

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I get that. But I have to question it. You could see he bout shat himself a few times on the road to the mountain. How much wilder you want it??

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

I think crappy handling does not necessarily translate into rawness . As in interior noises, appearance, stiff suspension or the like

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's a Lambo - a LOT wilder. :D

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’ve driven a few Lambos, and never found them to be “that” crazy or unrefined. Granted, never an Aventador, but still.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, I think he's just doing the old guy thing where back in the day they were better.

Funkm05 likes this.
  17. Odilup

Odilup Well-Known Member

A couple Uri? running around town. I am a fan, as obnoxious as Lambos are.