1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pissed off with car dealership! - Surpise, I know.

Discussion in 'General' started by ClemsonsR6, Sep 19, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know he's gonna have to Google that, right?

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Was kind of counting on it.

3. Who makes the sportbrake? I haven’t heard of that.

I don’t like cars. I absolutely hate climbing into/out of them, and feeling like I’m sitting on the ground.

I want something sporty, fast, and fun to drive, but not low like a car. I also need to be able to pull a trailer, carry golf clubs, etc. Plus I want it to be luxurious with lots of features.

That’s why I like the “crossover” luxury vehicles. They are easy to get in/out of, have plenty of room, can carry luggage, haul a trailer, and also haul ass.

Vehicles like the Macan Turbo and F-Pace SVR are absolutely perfect for what I want and need. If I could sit down and design my own car from the inside out, give it the capabilities I want, luxury I want, looks I want, power I want etc...I would end up with the F-Pace SVR.

There honestly isn’t one thing I would change about it. Inside and out, motor, wheels, luxury, gadgets, etc. It is the exact vehicle I want.

That’s why I ordered one. If it has unforeseen problems, then I’ll get rid of it. But I gotta try one.

LisaU likes this.
  4. I don’t know what that word means.

5. LisaU

LisaU Active Member

Jaguar.... XF R-S sportbrake 542 hp V8 low slung sportswagon (big cargo area) but it's actually not offered with that engine in US at this time it's only offered in the supercharged V6 here .... if you don't like low cars then you'd hate it....

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. Ah I see. Kinda sounds like the Porsche Panamera. It’s a low wagon type vehicle. I had one as a loaner and hated it. It was nice, just too low.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Except slap a Urus badge on it...

8. Damnit.

That one will probably be next.

9. LisaU

LisaU Active Member

Yes kinda similar but the XFR-S sportbrake is a true sportswagon that gets rave reviews even on the Nurburghring ... the panamera is .... just a bastardized sedan .... and you mentioned the Urus .... hmmm.... I see a lot of them on the road here....I do have their sedan that I currently really like .... good cars (knock on wood)

10. LisaU

LisaU Active Member

Oops wrong brand.... I meant the Maserati .... but I see a lot both here .... they're selling well

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This guy does more than talk shit...

And this guy recons

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

I told my wife I was going to trade in my GTI for the Giulia. She was like get the QV of GTFO. I was like we can't do a QV right now, but the Giulia checks off all the boxes.

She gave me a super hard time, and then one day was like let's go drive it. Once she drove it, she was like it's a bit slow, but she was like get it. It looks great, and handles well. Like a Mazda but even better, as the AWD is rear biased most of the time.

Now I'm the one that's like hmmm, the GTI is pretty good ...The Giulia Ti Sport AWD is an amazing vehicle. On the forums, there was some early problems in the first few months, but was all fixed with ECM upgrades and the 2018s have been fairly flawless. People love them.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bird, the new GTI "rabbit" edition has ma' heart a flutter. :D

BigBird likes this.
  14. I love the 50’ tall blow up gorillas. I want one for the house.

LisaU likes this.
  15. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Porsche did finally build the wagon version of the Panamera that I feel like it should always have been. Of course after everyone begged them to do it after showing the concept, they can't sell them for anything now.

[​IMG]

Phl218 and LisaU like this.
  16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Because the idea of 100k wagon that's sort of functional isn't very appealing. The price point is the problem...not the car. Add any options and you are off to 110 to 155k land before you are done. Heaven forbid you want the turbo version.

17. LisaU

LisaU Active Member

Oh thanks....yeah I like the looks of that much better than other version...still a little odd but better.... people drop a lot of coin on some unusual vehicles around here ,but this panamera pictured I haven't seen on the road here yet.... it's kinda nice in that color too

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's like the 17 GTI Sport..all the performance things you need and then with nicer wheels. It looks great and I think they come with a 6 year bumper to bumper warranty now. It's a heck of a car and deal.

Sent from my smatrfone

19. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I didn't get shit on your car, leave me out of this.....:crackup: