1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli $$

Discussion in 'General' started by slaw0002, Jul 9, 2007.

1. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

Why was I paid for the late May race at Grattan and not the race 2 weeks before that ( Nelson ) ?

Did anyone get a card from the 1st Nelson ?

2. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Nope, Not yet:down:

3. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

Why Not ???

4. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

I tend to believe Pirelli is S L O W, but then again, what the hell do I know:D

5. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

I have gotten paid for that event not either. But I have for all the ones around that time.

6. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Mabye pirelli could take a lesson from pitbull, they seem to have it down pretty good.

7. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Uh, I have not received anything from Pit Bull. You must have to be leading a championship or something......

8. Silo Pete

I think everyone needs to understand that it's a new system, and if they have issues to first contact WERA and then the vendor.

9. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

All of these have been sent to Pirelli. I am working on the June races and
    also the July races.. This stuff does not happen overnite. Please let
    Pirelli have there time to get this stuff processed. They are working on
    everything ASAP. WERA is not the only club they have to process......

10. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Thanks for your hard work. :beer:

Aaron

11. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

We all understand that the officials are busy and we sincerely appreciate your hard work. But as long as it has been taking I am wondering if we will even be able to use what what we get before the season is over. Its now mid July and all I have been paid for is March VIR. In the past the Pirelli certs expired at the end of the year. If thats the case with the cards we may not get them all in time to use them. Can someone who still has a card check for an expiration date?

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I don't think not having June & July done by WERA is running far behind at all. It would be different had none of the events been sent in.

13. Silo Pete

I agree 100%, but I thought f4capt was talking about not even getting any $$$$ for his May races. I could be wrong though.

14. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Just April-June. I pretty much figured the problem was with Pirelli since there were lots of people who had problems getting set up on their new site, myself included.