1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Nation news for 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good luck with that, anytime now through March we could have any number of freezing or just plain nasty spells.

Marid2apterbilt and noles19 like this.
  2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I fully expect it to snow in april now because of this warm up.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This is pretty normal really. It's why I blew my boat engine up, warm mid to late February, took it out, didn't rewinterize, got the normal March cold snap then boom, cracked heads next time out. There's a reason the average temp this time of year is in the 50's, have to balance out the 30 degree years with some 70 degree years :D

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Spring will be here late Feb they say.... I just hope the temp stays above 50 Next weekend...

5. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

79f in Valdosta. Feels like summer compared to Denver CO 2 days ago at 10f

And my damn AC ain't working... :(

6. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

rode to Dahlonega with a friend to have lunch, wore the mesh jacket and even got kinda warm. But then again, we hit some sections near the rock pile where it had just rained and I turned the heated grips on low for a few minutes. lol

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

You guys suck. I did win my ski race last night so I'm not totally pissed but then it started to rain and the race course turned to slush...Yeech.