1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Certs

Discussion in 'General' started by Kyle602, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Kyle602

Kyle602 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on certs from the TGPR round (2-10), and the RRR round (3-24).
    Kyle

2. twostroke73

twostroke73 Active Member

I was about to ask the same question. I am all even with Pirelli except for the first Talladega. I faxed Rich and also talked to him on the phone over the last couple of months, and he said Trudy would look into it. I'll call Trudy tommorrow.

3. Kyle602

Yea, they had me fax them my info about 4-6 weeks ago.

4. DAN193

DAN193 Well-Known Member

Maybe somebody needs to think about some Dunlops.;) Got my certs from RRR (9-16) Saturday.:cool: Already turned them in for another set. Now I'll have two sets for the GNF.:D

5. Kyle602

All things considered, Pirelli has been very timely in getting the certs out. I'm up to date on all the others, it's just the ones from the first few events that aren't being sent out.

6. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Ummm.....you might want to read some of the other threads on this. I don't think Pirelli has ever been timely.

7. TMTemple52

TMTemple52 Well-Known Member

I did have to wait to get some of the Certs. from Pirelli. Give them a break though, overall they've been great. I'm sure next year when they're settled into the new offices and gotten the new people up to speed they'll be fine.

Hopefully they'll offer the "triple-value" on the certs like they did last winter too. That was AWESOME! Helped me get a headstart on the season.

Ted Temple
    LRRS #52

8. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Yep haven't gotten mine from those two rounds either.

9. Suff

Suff Well-Known Member

They seem to be paying for some events from the 1st of the season. I received certs from Daytona from the 1st of March a few weeks ago.

10. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

Just a quick note, I sent all of the February and March Races to the Metzeler/Pirelli people today. They know that there was a problem and she is checking into this for you. Have patience....

11. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

I just got Certs from the last two NF rounds. Still looking for the certs from Tally and roebling though at the beginning of the year. As it stands now, I will only have to "buy" one set of tires at the GNF. Would be nice if I didn't have to "buy" any. With those certs from roebling and tally it certainly would help my financial cause. Thanks in advance for getting those out to us.:D