1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIRC Thanks

Discussion in 'General' started by stymie12000, Sep 9, 2013.

1. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

I would like to give a big thanks for everybody that helped Jillian and I load up my trailer on Sunday at PIRC. Eddie, Joe, Gina, Conner, Nick, Steve, Gary, Bill, Bill, and sorry if I forgot anybody else.

Everybody was a great help. Thank you.

Now off to a speedy recovery and back out on the track!!!

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I felt bad, since you lost the bet. :beer:

Glad you're alright.

3. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I heard you went down but never heard how you were doing. Glad to see you're at least well enough to post. Heal up man!

4. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're ok Stymie. Heal up quick.

5. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

Stymie, what did you do?

6. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Anything for Penguin Racing - Was good to see you ride that thing in after you went down. Heal up soon. We'll see ya in a couple of weekends!

7. stymie12000

Did you run faster on Sunday? If not then I lost the bet by something like .03 seconds. Haha.

8. stymie12000

Went down hard on my right shoulder. Had a posterior dislocated shoulder and have a humeral head fracture. Worst part was having the damn thing dislocated 7 hours before the doc got it back in place. Didnt feel to well.

9. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

Heal up quick! I was bummed to see you with your super trick sling back in the pits.

10. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Nope. Didn't have to. Ha!

12. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I just recognize the number from your signature...but holy balls you were rolling out there this past weekend. There was you and the one other dude kind of battling for first, then 3rd place to last was an entirely different race.

:up:

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks. It was a fun weekend.