1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIRC Race Report, Sept 7-8th

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by tittys04, Sep 10, 2013.

1. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I was looking forward to this event all year, as this was the only track on my schedule that I really had any knowledge of prior to the event. The event was a blast, weather turned out nearly perfect, and the company was a ton of fun as always.

Here are the cliff notes for my races:

Race 1 – 3rd
    Race 2 – 3rd
    Race 3 – 6th
    Race 4 – 5th
    Pit bike race - who the hell knows :crackup:
    Race 5 – 2nd
    Race 6 – 2nd
    Race 7 – 4th
    Race 8 – 5th

My results in BSK earned me the championship in BSK. I also came away with the runner-up spot in BSS and CSS, and 3rd in CSB.

For the full race report, click here.

Looking forward to the GNF!!

2. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Congratz...good report. It would be cooler if you could get some pic's up on your site...:Poke: :D

3. tittys04

Yeah, I know. I try to get a few new ones up after each event, but sometimes I just don't have the time to. You'll have to settle for what's in the "Pictures" section :Poke: :D

You can always like my facebook page, I put some stuff up there more regularly :up:

4. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

"even if I did get outsmarted by some old cheating dirt bags on tiny bikes" :D

Good luck at the GNF.

5. tittys04

That one was just for you buddy :D :crackup:

6. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

New avatar. In case you cant read it, it says Superbike 50 at the bottom :moon:

7. tittys04

8. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

congrats Eric!