1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIRC MA race thread

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Aug 18, 2017.

1. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Who is going? Anyone from here racing with MA or the Triple Crown show for the weekend? Anyone bringing a slip and slide? Is this still a road racing forum?

5axis, tawzx12r and ekraft84 like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll be there, no slip and slide though sorry :D

I did get a discount code from MA if anyone is interested for spectator tix. I'll find it and post it.

Cam Morehead, cav115 and renegade17 like this.
  3. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Well-Known Member

I'm planning on being there. Any idea where they are going to have us pitted and how late can we arrive on Thursday and still get in?

4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I am interested, I think we have 8 of us heading over so that might add up quick.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WERAPITT - pretty sure that works somewhere in the online ticket ordering end of things. 15% off the General Admission tix.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Just tried it, says You have entered invalid, previously used, or an improper combination of coupon code(s). :(

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Emailing them about it now.

8. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Team Karns Performance will be there racing MA.

I feel the grid will be much larger in SS600 with the new qualifying rules change.

See ya there.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WERAPITT should be good to go now.

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

11. Mongosanasshat code worked for me :) I'm going to silver stone the following weekend so in order to stay married I'm going to pass. I was looking forward to going as well.

12. vco

vco Active Member

:stupid: The earliest I could possibly get there on Thursday is 9PM but it will probably be later. And does late entrance change if you're pre-registered v not? Sorry, no slip and slide. :)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doh - missed the question about Thursday. The biggest issue with late arrival is the credentials building closes - and after that you will not be able to pick up your passes and get in. They're not set up for people coming after work like we are - although if you already have a hard card you'll be able to get in.

I'll talk to them and see if there is any chance we can get the releases they need signed and maybe leave stuff at the gate for the pre entries. Anyone entering at the track will have to wait outside until registration opens in the morning.