1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIRC Endurance

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by regularguy, Jul 31, 2022.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Nah she doesn't need to do that to be scary, its just a vibe she carries that people don't mess with..

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No shoe, she's not that demonstrative - which is part of what makes her so scary. She has the disappointed mom look absolutely perfected and it makes racers wilt at even 25% strength :crackup:

noles19 likes this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Was this an accurate premonition?

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I could not attend since I was in Colorado but Team TBEX decided not to race the endurance due to the drastic speed differentials. In addition one of the 4 Dudes on a Twin bikes did not race either for the same reason. Both teams decided it would be safer to not race given the number of pro riders there and live to race another day.

5. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Meh…the pro racers were strangely very professional and we had no issues or close calls. And we were one of the “slower” SV650 teams. 4 hours and no red flags. I’ve been at track days that were way more risky than being in that race.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I heard it was clean out there. The owner of the endurance bike made the call. I wasn't there.