1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

photographer @ putnam

Discussion in 'General' started by brian, Aug 14, 2000.

1. brian

brian Well-Known Member

does anyone know who to contact for pictures taken on august 12,13 at putnam race track?

2. Photo Jeff

Photo Jeff Member

Yes you could reply to [email protected]
    That is me and once I know which bike you are, I can get in touch with the 3 other guys that were there also. One of us surely has pics of you.
    We are currently working on get a dot com name and web site hooked up. Realisticly speaking I think by next spring you will be able to click on it and order pics that we took online, put in a request for pics for the tracks we will be at etc.
    The 4 of us shoot at Indy and all enjoy watching you guys race. As a matter of fact, I got an email from one of the other guys and he mentioned that he would rather go to Putnam in Sept than go to the F-1 race at Indy, I felt the same way. So you can figure we all will probably be at Putnam.

3. indiana roadracer

indiana roadracer BBS Lurker

I need a photo quick. Ordered from Euro-Tech last month and still nothing. (Mid-Ohio) Need a pic for lockhart.
    Bike 77 Ex

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

Don't waste your time or money with Euro-suck. I got one picture from them and the quality was poor and I had to call 3 times to get them to send it. Not worth the hassle. There's much better out there.

Just my 2 cents! [​IMG]