1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petrucci!

Discussion in 'General' started by 27, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Warhorse Ducati is also based out of Dunmore PA. A big ass PA connection with the team all in all.

27 likes this.
  2. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

About 2 hours.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

125 miles give or take depending on starting and end point.

4. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Maybe they could put Americans on the bikes here in MotoAmerica instead of has been Euros looking for a vacation and a payday. I’m sure there are some deserving Americans.

5. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Yea, bringing in high valued riders who will bring exposure to our national series is a terrible idea. Racing takes a ton of money and exposure, both the series is in need of. A high profile rider who everyone seems to love is great for our series, I'm super excited to see him be a part of it.
    I know their are fast kids coming up,but some of them don't deserve the opportunity and definitely don't act like it off the bike.

badmoon692008, jd41, TX Joose and 8 others like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Is Barry still involved with the team? He’s also out of PA.

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Barry is out of Nyack, NY last I knew...

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I remember there was a lot of bitching when it was announced that Elias was coming to race in America. Couple of years later, people were swinging off his balls. :D

jd41, Shenanigans, FastByKids and 2 others like this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was swinging off his balls from the day he was announced. :D

as long as it’s with Suzuki call me Tarzan. :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

cool. He used to have a pub/ restaurant out or two in/ around the stroudsburg area. Haven’t spoken to him in quite awhile. :)

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don’t know if he’s involved...

Hell its been really quiet on the American side... maybe Hudson Valley is going to get the Duc deal with Petrucci... I just thought of that and have no info or connections to any of those guys on either side

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Me either... one of his wrenches worked for us for a year but that was ages ago, I know he had a few establishments but don’t know where all they were or what he’s up to. Another great supporter of the sport for sure.

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Maybe @Dave K needs to go home to PA and get this shit running like a fine Italian two seater car that he loves.... or was it British and German ones? Maybe a Sunbeam... I know where he can get one of those...

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck that shit! I’ll never move back to PA! I hate the cold and I’ve gotten out of any investment I had up there. :D

I’m planning my exit from VA now. SC is my next stop. :D

27 likes this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

No mention of the cars that need the electrical smoke bought by the case... you must truly be a masochist

16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Why not skip all the intermediate steps and go straight to FL. You should fit right in.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Guess it depends... mine have been easy and then bad, like scaphoid bad with still lingering nerve issues after. If Dakar is still on it must not be too bad.

19. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Do you suppose that would be the best business decision for Ducati?

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Mine sucked . Displaced fracture and dislocated ankle. Wouldn't heal properly so 6 surgeries from (2004-2008) later it's 100% fused.