1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peter Arnett is a Scumbag

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CorollaDude, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

you want a rally cry for every IRAQI...

just show pics of the VAN full of dead women and children, you really think any IRAQI gives a rats a$$ what arnett says??

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

When people with automatic weapons tell you to STOP, they mean STOP! Those soldiers did their job.

When you dress your soldiers as civilians and attack, you don't get to whine when civilians get shot.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

3. Prov431

Prov431 I know WU

From MSNBC

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Hell they went above and beyond by firing warning shots. It's not like the Iraqis(Hussein's part of it) give a shit about their women and children anyway.

5. Tommy Lancaster

Tommy Lancaster Well-Known Member

Y-Fan...No need to apologize! Your comments were spot on!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes I do. They believe the "American" press because they know it's not censored like their own.

7. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

apology

Well I can at least apologize for the spelling :D

It has been reported that a Muslim Cleric in the town where the van full of women and childred originated said the US soldiers did no wrong. He saw them being packed in the back of the van at gun point, the driver (a male that survived) was told if he did not run the check point that his family (being held) would be shot.....

8. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Re: apology

If this is true, that Cleric better get-gone or the Iraqi's will be hanging him next... :mad:

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I heard that he is now a reporter for one of the Arab stations. Wanted to stay in Baghdad since the coalition forces are really not out at the airport.

David