1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pelosi is back in charge

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Feb 14, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, I saw where she dropped the 72 hour rule to try and cram it through.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How the fuck is that even remotely legal?

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its full of pro immigration concessions and they say Trump will sign it.

We will be just like Britain soon. No guns, no rights, and hordes of illegals gimmecrats flooding our streets, raping and killing.

Joy.

DrA5 likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because to many are willing to vote on it rather than say I will vote NO for anything I cannot read. This is true for both parties.

6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What a bunch of crap! The bill exploded from 700 pages to 1400 pages, almost overnight. These shitheads kept their boondoggle projects on the back burner until the last minute, then added the amendments when it was way too late to discuss or evaluate them. 22 trillion will quickly disappear into the rear view mirror as we zoom past the current debt. I sincerely wished the Prez would have vetoed it. The budget and the debt are THE issues that need addressed. Build the GD wall, it's really a minor issue by comparison.

kangasj likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Then shut it down again....no need to vote on shit.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

This needs to be vetoed. This bill is full of bullshit and is a total loss for the American people.

sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  9. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

It is mind boggling that someone would try to pull such as sleazy move which will affect millions of tax payers. How the fuck people who voted for these criminals can look themselves in the mirror and also not realizing that they are getting shafted too.:confused:

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Absolutely!!! Everyone of them is in on it though. They're ALL tacking their own little pet projects on to the bullshit with this attitude of "if you're getting yours, i'm gonna get mine". And who gets the shaft, US.

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

People are greedy and politians are among the worst. The mind boggling part is the people that supported/voted these people into office continue to hold them as their champion...while getting bent over and banged with a cactus.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It depends. Say you're in one of these districts that gets some pet project funded via one of these last second add-ons. You're getting a $50million bridge to nowhere, or whatever other wasteful project they can think of, but the rest of the country is paying for most of it.

13. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

gixxerreese and thrak410 like this.