1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passive income

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Jul 22, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

For me, I would be retiring with a theoretical $1m liquid cash or however I set it up to draw it.....plus a monthly pension on top of that. Quite a difference in retiring with a million and nothing else.

2blueYam likes this.
  2. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Absolutely!!!! Don't EVER rent something you are emotionally attached to in any way. Wow!!! What a horror story in the making.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

No emotional attachment whatsoever. It’s just a house in a nice enough spot I was able to pay cash for and forget about it until I got around to it. The corona-vacay has given me a ton of time to work on it now. Wasn’t planning on getting this involved for another 3 years originally. Planned on doing the full reno when she graduated, and live there during rehab. I don’t care if I live on a “job site”.......just not about to put my daughter through that

4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I checked around a bit to see what was reasonable before giving them the thumbs up.
    So $1500 is for one carrier only. It goes up $250 a month for each additional carrier. Pretty sweet.

britx303 likes this.
  5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Apple is splitting 4:1 on Aug 24th.

I got in at $110/share about 5.5 years ago.

So that may be a good time for anyone looking to try stocks to buy in. Just a thought.

6. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

tell her to get a real fkin job