1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parts breakdoiwn/diagram for Carrozzeria V6 Wheels?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by michaelrc51, May 8, 2010.

1. michaelrc51

michaelrc51 Well-Known Member

I bought a set of used wheels off of someone and took them apart for powdercoating. I thought these were the V Star wheels but found out that they are the older V6 wheels so the bearings I have are probably not correct either. Called Carrozzeria and they are being a real PIA about getting the right stuff or even a parts breakdown or diagram, they want me to send them the rear wheel and they will put it together with the correct parts but of course I would have to pay for that service and shipping both ways.
    So, I thought I would take a shot in the dark and see if anyone might have a parts breakdown or diagram to help me out?

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

whats the part # on the bearing in the wheel now?

3. michaelrc51

michaelrc51 Well-Known Member

Well.....of course I threw out my old bearings after I ordered new V star bearings with no problems. Wasn't until after I got the bearings and realized I needed 2 new seals, that I found out they were the V6 model and not the Vstars. Front bearings fit fine but the backs are different. I believe that one of the new bearings fits in one spot but the other 2 don't fit but are the same OD as the bearings for the front.
    The front bearings are part # 6205-2RS
    The rear bearings (wrong) they sent me are part #6006-2RS