1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parting out Super sport 2012 R6 .......

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by califamilia1904, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Pooks

Pooks Active Member

He has been telling me via email that there was an issue with the courier....
    Sounds like we are both getting spun.
    Gutted I payed down quite a bit of coin on parts with him.
    He had offered to refund me if he does I will be happy

2. rotax454

rotax454 Well-Known Member

"if your looking for a desperate seller, this not your buy." quote from califamilia1904.

3. gabriel

gabriel Well-Known Member

Yeah he aint returning shit, if he cant return an email or text he def is not returning any money.My transaction with him was on jan 30,i still havent heard anything.Regardless what his excuse is there is no excuse u dont do shit like that,i totally get things happen but im 100% sure this piece of shit took my money & smoked it or whatever.I did hear from paypal today looks like they are gonna credit me the money so anybody else going through this & used pay pal,try filing a claim & see what happens.

4. rotax454

5. gabriel

Now thats what bugs me out,looks like a reg family man with kids,wife,facebook page obviously involved with racing etc. not the type of guy that would rip people off.Why put your reputation on the line for a punk ass couple of hundred bucks.

6. Pooks

Pooks Active Member

mine is more like $1300 :(

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  7. gabriel

Damn pooks sorry to see that piece of shit got u for that much.Shit like that dont last long,it will def catch up to his ass @ some point.

8. doidera00

doidera00 Active Member

Any update on the seller. Did you guys get your money back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. rotax454

Did any buyers who paid Richard Garcia actually receive any parts???
    Mr. Garcia's last email to me did not contain any language that he was going to ship any parts. Wrote in the email that he had attempted to refund my money thru Paypal. Only to be stopped in that process because Paypal has locked him out of his account. No surprise there.
    He appears (by his actions) that Richard has changed his mind breaking up his R6.

10. rotax454

Doidera00, not to avoid your question.
    1) since I had sent (thru Mr.Garcia's request) the money using the friends & family PayPal method, no method allowable to have PayPal get my money refunded. I have to go to another source for filing a dispute.
    2) because of my #1 dilemma, I asked Richard to send me a check. Yet to see it. Hoping the lengthy dispute process works out in my favor.
    Lesson learned.

11. doidera00

doidera00 Active Member

Its hard to trust people you dont know. Its worth paying the paypal fees

Fryday38 and Newyork like this.
  12. odomcaleb

odomcaleb #529

Still have the shock?

13. Pooks

Pooks Active Member

I paid the fee and so managed to get my money back through PayPal.
    I would not recommend buying anything from this guy.
    I felt he lied to me and kept making excuses as to why I didn’t get the parts or my refund.

14. David Oates

David Oates Member

Still have radiator?

Newyork likes this.
  15. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Did this dude ever come through? He's on FB selling parts (just posted yesterday)

Screenshot_20180615-043420_Facebook.jpg

16. Pooks

Pooks Active Member

Na I only managed to get some money back because I paid the PayPal fees when I first ent the money and so they covered it. But I would not buy from this guy, he strings you along with weak excuses and never ships anything.
    I reported this thread but no one got back to me or removed it.
    Please warn people off him or report him on fb

17. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Done...

18. Pooks

Pooks Active Member

cheers!

19. rotax454

Not a stand up guy. Pooks is spot on. The only way buyers received their money back, they had to go thru sources to get it. Ricky Ricardo never ponied up the money. It had to be TAKEN from him.
    I never received any parts. Only excuses. If you really want the straight scoop on this guy, ask Gabriel.

20. joserojasdiaz81

joserojasdiaz81 Well-Known Member

Wow thanks, I almost bought stuff from this guys

Pooks likes this.