1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parting out 2002 Yz250f

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Stumpy, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

only thing missing is the carb and throttle - moved it to my xr650l
    frame has a crack in the weld around one front engine mount so how about $20 - no title, bill of sale only
    Subframe - $30
    engine with all electrical - $800 - valves in spec, ran it in the shop before pulling the carb and it was fine
    Wheels - $50 each including rotors and spare rims because rear rim has a crack
    Forks with stock triple clamps - $200
    Applied top triple clamp for oversized bars - $50
    Spare forks good for parts only - $50 - inner tubes have wear, outer tubes, springs, and innards good
    Shock - 2 available - $75 each
    Swingarm - $50
    Linkage - $25
    Rear brake caliper to master - $50
    Front brake caliper to master - $20 - needs a rebuild
    Tank with cap and petcock - $75
    Airbox with new filter - $25
    Seat - $25
    Plastics - $75 - white f&r fenders, white number plates, blue tank shrouds
    radiators - $50 for the pair and hoses

If you want the whole bike as is I'd take $800. I know that's what I have listed for the engine only but you would be doing me a favor to take the whole thing at once. I need to clear out space.

If you think I'm off base on my pricing please make me an offer. The worst i can say is no but I am very motivated to sell.

All parts are in Brunswick, GA and prices do not include shipping. I ship through UPS and get pretty good rates. I will charge you only what it costs me to ship. I am fine with local pickup if you desire. I can also help with delivery in the southeast of the whole thing for gas money if you wish.

PM me here or email me at [email protected] with questions. Email for pics

2. cm1744

cm1744 Well-Known Member

How much for the wheels and rims shipped to 55337?

3. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I'll get a cost for you when I get home tonight. Do you want the tires that are mounted? They have some life but not a lot. It will impact shipping cost due to weight.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  4. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

sent PM on shipping costs

5. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

6. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

front end sold

7. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

the remainder of the bike can be had for $500