1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parting GS650E

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by TZRusty, Sep 11, 2018.

1. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

I'm parting out my GS650E. Fox gas shocks, 18" Dymags, Katana 39mm forks. The rest of the bike is stock.

2. Chuck78

Chuck78 Well-Known Member

Where are you located? Is the frame titled? That is perhaps my favorite of all Suzuki GS models, a middleweight chain drive 673cc with the closed chamber heads...
    I have 3 sets of old out of production Wiseco K740 740cc pistons for that engine as well...

3. TZRusty

I'm 1hr north of Harrisburg Pa. Make an offer on the whole bike. Needs battery and M/C bleed. GS1000 engine also. Package deal. 570 500 2684

4. Chuck78

I also know of someone on the GS forum who is looking for a set of Fox Shox, but he did not specify Factory Shox versus the gas Street Shox. And he may need the clevis lower mount.

I have a bunch of these old Fox Shox, Factory and Gas. Street and dirt. I am a big fan of them.

What sizes are the Dyna mags and what are you looking to get out of them?

5. TZRusty

Call me , will work out a price.

6. TZRusty

I think the Dymags are 2.15 front 2.5 rear

7. TZRusty

Dymags. $2,675 new. $800 obo

8. Chuck78

I would be interested in all of this 650E parts, perhaps the Fox Shox, and trying to sell my friend Grant on the Dymags. He is looking for a set for a GPz550 track bike build, but budget is tight, and 2.5 is pretty skinny still. He could use the Kat forks & Foxes on his build as well.
    If I can sell him on that, we can likely get his motorcycle collector boss to pick it up the entire bike for us, as he travels non-stop buying bikes, and my friend wrenches on them for him.

Do you have any photos of the bike?

Is the frame titled?

I have 3 GS1000 engines right now, but another one wouldn't hurt if the price was right! The shift dogs wear out a lot on these engines... more spares is good.

9. Chuck78

If you could verify the rim width, that would be nice. I'm packing and leaving for a Colorado trip right now but Grant may call you up.

10. TZRusty

Will get rim size confirmed. NO TITLE. Bike and many other parts came from a shop sale. Have your friend call . Prices are negotiable

11. TZRusty

Dymag. Front 60mm. Rear. 76mm

12. TZRusty

Parting this bike or package deal. Will consider offers. Good start for MWSB