1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Of WWII "Not Factual"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jul 8, 2019.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

<Begin Sarcasm>

Well, we're ripping down monuments to the Civil War and older reminders of how Native Americans were treated here in America, too. That
    way those factual, historical events didn't happen, either here in America.

The Europeans should get rid of all the reminders of WW2 as well and reclaim all that Concentration Camp land to use it for farming or
    subdivisions, because we need to meet the needs of a growing population's food and housing needs rather than waste the space for grave yards
    for burying the dead of the camp victims and soldiers that fought in that alleged event.

I mean if it wasn't on Reality TV, it didn't happen right?

<End Sarcasm>

3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Reassigned to a district position? Like what, Superintendent of the school district?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Anything short of a reeducation camp is insufficient.

cav115 and t500racer like this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You can thank the American Federation of Teachers. Those contracts are almost impossible to terminate. In this case they keep them but reassign If a principal is doing a student they always find a way to pawn them off on the district down the street.

I have been in education for 19 years and have seen exactly two people get fired. One was a Superintendent who stole $600K and the other was a coach who was suspected of intentionally losing football games.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    ducnut likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hey, football is sacred in Texas.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

High school football is :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

san dimas high school football rules!

ChemGuy likes this.