1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paranoid / racist much ?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Banditracer, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

That is just stupid. If she really was that scared, she should just go inside her house, lock the doors and call the police.

Of course to start with it didn’t sound like there was any reason to be scared. Worst case was some kids being kids not a rape and murder gang.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, just a massive over reaction, she obviously has some major issues with black kids walking in her neighborhood. Cost her husband his job too.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Gunpoint is a bit much, but I'm sure a lot of us all knew of that "crazy old lady" that got pissed if you so much as walked by her house. I've got a few of those, one did involve a shotgun. Heck, just a few years back I was teaching my daughter how to ride a motorcycle using our little honda 50 (Still has stock pipe with spark/noise insert!) on the least populated road in our neighborhood. She MIGHT have gotten up to 20mph as I had the governor screw turned in quite a good bit. We got the cops called on us.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did anyone catch that this was the wife of the guy that ran the county jail?

7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

And he stepped down because of the incident. That had to hurt the finances a bit.