1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paperclip Game

Discussion in 'General' started by badmoon692008, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

96000 clips/sec at $1.70 a clip ...roughly $156k/sec

4 billion in total

Lifetime investment revenue report: $7,265,841,917

2. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Im selling this boetches at 5 bucks a pop, monopoly over the market.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Pretty much got bored with it at $3.95 per clip. Don't even remember or care all the other stats. I got sidetracked trying to figure out the thing that generated the Yoni or Yomi or whatever it was called.

4. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I turned all the matter in the universe to paperclips... I guess it had to end eventually... :crackup:

E Reed likes this.
  5. WolFeYeZ

WolFeYeZ Active Member

So, did you accept or reject the offer? :)

6. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

So when does the universe end....I'm getting impatient waiting for drones to take over :D

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

But I do not like paperclips and I was told that I could keep my red Swingline stapler...

K51000 likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Or I could set the building on fire...

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Got carpal tunnel symdrome now

BigBird likes this.
  10. Kolbe

Kolbe Well-Known Member

Left it running on auto in the background for the weekend. Look forward to seeing where it is at monday morning.

11. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Ran it through over night and rejected the offer. Curious what happens when you accept it if anyone has.

12. WolFeYeZ

WolFeYeZ Active Member

The game restarts from scratch in another universe, either a a universe inside of your universe or a neighboring universe.

13. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

"Full autonomy attained in 2 hours 17 minutes 37 seconds"... thanks for that bbs.... Should have been working on the bike. arghhh.

14. I hate all of you, got me addicted to this crap. I welcome our robot overlords. I’m in space exploring.

15. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

I still haven't explored any of the universe yet.

16. 8000+ probes out. I’ve lost control. My wife tried to delete it off my phone last night. I’m spiraling. :crackup:

17. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

I reached the end this evening, I elected to continue the universe and it all ended... Made 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 clips.

E Reed, badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  18. Monsterdood

"Universal Paperclips achieved in 6 hours 24 minutes 21 seconds" ....that was 100% of the universe explored and it gives you a choice of the red pill or the blue pill..... Thanks again......

19. Monsterdood

Universe 1/ Sim Level 2 "Universal Paperclips achieved in 4 hours 20 minutes 22 seconds" I rejected the alien offer again and it had me disassemble everything and I have 100 inches of wire, a make paperclip button, and a total count of 29.9 Septendecillion clips... I'm out!......

20. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member