1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging MyNameisMudd

Discussion in 'General' started by Jason Coleman, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

Jason,
    I hear you are going to Tally and are leaving Thursday. I will be leaving this Thursday also. I was hoping to pit next to some like minded locals. Any interest?
    Thanks,
    Jason

2. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Jason, Tom Lewis is going also...OPM me for his celly # (he doesn't surf much).

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

What is a "like minded local?" It sounds scary! :D

4. Jason Coleman

I am hoping someone who will cook dinner and let me annoy them all weekend. :) In a non-gay type of way. Not that there is anything wrong with that, er, uh, I will just shut up.

5. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

HAHAHA, too funny. I'll have my grill so if you want to throw something on, feel free. But I'm not cooking for you!

6. Jason Coleman

Vicki, Thanks for the hospitality. I will definitely stop by and say hi.

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Bring an extra steak :Poke:

8. myNAMEisMUDD

myNAMEisMUDD i like the sound of that

sup man...i'm not sure when i'm gonna head down....thursday nite was the plan, but i've got 2 tests on friday that i can't miss...so i may be driving down on my own friday afternoon. give me a call and let me know whats going on....same wiht you big Dave... (502)802-6038.

9. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I'm taking a pass on this weekend sadly...my season isn't gonna start until the end or March at Roebling or April at Tally. But I will make sure you guys here about it when we get together.