1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

paging Mr. Mongo ( a question for you )

Discussion in 'General' started by Kevin Crauswell, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

Mr. Mongo.
    Could you point me in the correct dirrection
    as to where or to whom I can get a list of
    compettion number(s) that are available?
    If I'm able, on my upcoming renewal , will keep
    my current # but if I'm not able, because of the loss
    of WERA Racing in Texas, have to choose a new
    number, I would like to see what is available.
    Any imfo would be helpful. . . . thanks.

2. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

The list resides in Mongo's brain...

Just travel past the memories of the cook-out, the marble from the second grade, down the hall of "PN crashes", turn right at the big filing cabnit of "good places to eat", the pool of racers who've come and gone memories, past the tankers filled with useless trivial shit, up the staircase of ex's phone numbers, through the grave-yard of murdered brain cells, across the sea of tech data and it's right there. If you hit the box wrapped in chains that say "walked in on mommy and daddy" you've gone too far.

Needless to say it ain't online.

3. Kevin Crauswell

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is a list but we don't and own't put it online. It changes too quickly and it would open too many arguments abotu numbers. So the way we do it is the boss looks at the numbers you want and will do her absolute best to get it(them) for you. If she can't she can't, it's part science but mostly experience on her part as to what will or will not cause a number conflict when you're at the track.

5. Kevin Crauswell

Thank you sir.
    I will send in my renewal and see what
    happens from there.