1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pace American 6x12 Enclosed trailer FULL OF GOODIES $3500

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gtbullet, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Gtbullet

Gtbullet Well-Known Member

Leaving the sport while i focus on my career and more important things so I'm parting with everything. Only thing I'm keeping is my tools. Both bikes are GONE.

2017 Pace American Outback DLX Enclosed Trailer 6x12, single axel V-nose with ramp.
    http://www.looktrailers.com/gallery/trailers/1306/sp/Outback_DLX_cargo_combined_2.pdf
    2 Vertical E-tracks with 4 wood beam mounting brackets
    3 Horizontal E-tracks (one for hanging and storake, 2 mounted on the floor for bikes)
    3 ADDITIONAL Horizontal E-tracks loose left for your own configuration
    PITBULL TRS system with pins for Yamaha R6.
    PITBULL front and rear stands (front is hybrid for triple trees with pin for R6)
    Heavy Duty padlocks

Predator 4000 WATTS Generator in mint condition https://www.harborfreight.com/predator-generators.html
    Moto-D dual temp-tire warmers (2 months of use)
    VP fuels 5 gl gas canister
    (2) Zero-Gravity Chairs
    Ozark Trail 12x12 Canopy
    Outdoor area rug (grass)
    Black heavy duty mat for working on the bike
    CRAFTSMAN 2-ton jack
    Folding table
    Mechanics Chair
    Extension cord for generator with Surge protector with multiple plug ins
    and more that i can't think of atm. PM for further details.

Pretty much everything you'll need to go racing or track days or Racing.

The bad:
    After a track day i accidentally left one of the stabilizing jacks down and it bent however it can still be used. I've searched a few local places near me and its an easy/inexpensive fix if you absolutely need to have it perfect
    One scratch on the right side of trailer (look at pic to see) it doesn't puncture paint, the canopy brushed up against it in a strong gust of wind.

OPEN TO OFFERS but don't insult me. I can strip and sell it to a landscaper and part out things individually if i have to.

Some pictures won't load because of file size, PM with email or text (201)560-2134 and i will email/text them to you.

IMG_20171116_124216.jpg IMG_20171116_124244.jpg IMG_20171116_124308.jpg

2. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Location? Does It have a/c or power outlets?

3. Gtbullet

Located in North New Jersey, Tenafly area. No ac or power outlets.

4. Gtbullet

5. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

A long time ago I lived right on the border of Bergenfield and Tenafly on Clinton ave. Used to love that diner near the movie theater.

6. Gtbullet

I was there 2 weeks ago, place is banging.

7. Gtbullet

Trailer is sold! Parting out individual items listed. Pm if there's anything on there you might be interested in.