1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over/Under on how much time she'll serve?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Sep 12, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With this one it would be like playing ITB roulette. You never know if it is 1 or 100.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Obama won it for saying he believed in world peace.

Gore won it for making a 2 hr commercial promoting his money making scam.

I could totally see her winning it for cleaning up the streets, or the bum for not peeing on her tires.

jrsamples likes this.
  3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Based on the booking photo it probably depends which eye she focuses on you first...

SuddenBraking and dtalbott like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

5. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Sho'tRound

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Did they arrest a fire hydrant?

Murcielago311 and TurboBlew like this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Who goes to a restaurant after shooting at somebody down town? Does that happen a lot?

cav115 likes this.
  9. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

She escalated the situation by getting out of the car, when she could have simply driven off if there was a justifiable threat....
    IMO when she did that instead of simply removing herself from the situation she became the aggressor, it doesn't help that she ended up shooting a unarmed man.

Britt likes this.
  10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

She's probably a crazy bitch. That being said, I've dealt with plenty of whacked out bums who could use an ol' cap in the ass. I think this is a case of "when 2 idiots collide".

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

"That's a huge bitch!"

12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Jailtime? Probably not. Would be nice, if convicted, that she be sentenced to say 10 years community service serving food and volunteering at a homeless shelter. On top of a lifetime firearm ban because she's too stupid to own one.

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Probably explains why she closed her eyes and fired.

14. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Someone get Mr. Ferry in here a.s.ap.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He's not a very good attorney ... or overly bright. I think I want someone else's opinion.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's a slam-dunk case for the prosecution. Ferry's your man. He'll talk that jury straight out of acquittal and into a noose!

Potts N Pans and TurboBlew like this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, you know she puts out.

as for jail time: none.

18. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

That's Daddy's version ... so his angel doesn't get additional charges. Some States even a loaded Mag is illegal .. my bet is it was loaded!

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Someone who was shooting some fireball down just prior. Sober up as you can and call daddy to ask what really happened to her.

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Things is getting worse for her by the minute. She's also got a Class A misdemeanor (assault) in Potter County, TX that is pending. Class A can be up to a year in jail and a $4K fine.

So, that's two assualt charges/arrests in her history already.

Then, there's this. I figure some of y'all will get a kick out of this article. I'm not sure the circumstances of 5'3" and 155lbs. Y'all be the judge.