1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdoor M/X begins today...

Discussion in 'General' started by Past Glory, May 21, 2016.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Who do you fancy for the year? Roczen really came on at the end of the year, and his Suzuki looked well sorted and stable. Tomac has had some time to get more acquainted with the Kawasaki and has always been a better M/X than S/X threat. Of course, the champion is always the champion until someone knocks him off, but Dungey's KTM didn't have that same "poised" look at the final rounds of the S/X series.
    I see these three as the main contenders for the title, with Jason Anderson and his Husqvarna as my darkhorse.
    In the 250 class, Savatgy and his Kawasaki looked to be working well and while a healthy Cooper Webb would have been my first choice, he ain't healthy and Hangtown is one brutal track and will surely work on him. Stewart looked good in S/X, but I can't get over his tendency for mistakes.
    I've always viewed the opening round as up for grabs, where any newcomer can put in an inspired ride and the seasoned competitors understand that no championship is ever won at the opener, for the year I'll stick with the man who has consistently proven himself a long term thinker and whose fitness has never waivered: Ryan Dungey for the 450 title.
    Joey Savatgy for the 250 title.

2. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

what channel is it on?

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It use to be on NBC sports. I'm not sure if it still is though..

4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

NBC Sports...7-9pm pretty sure

jeffr1ey likes this.
  5. SCHMITTY91

SCHMITTY91 Well-Known Member

Mookie is out for outdoors to focus on getting ready for 450's. You can't leave out Martin, Outdoors are his strong point. If ET3 can stay healthy and on 2 wheels he'll take the ship.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

jeffr1ey likes this.
  7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Bubba will fall and take 10 minutes to get up as he does his latest and greatest acting performance in an attempt at wining an Oscar...

shakazulu12 likes this.
  8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Moto 1 Is on mavtv right now.

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Welp, Bubba did the Bubba. I dont even care if he lines up any more. I just gave up.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dear Bubbles,
    Please wrap it up, and call it a day.

Signed,
    Outsider looking in.

noles19 likes this.