1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orange County Ca. Liberal policies create a shithole

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jan 15, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Are liberals proud of their accomplishments.
    Where is the outrage.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You can't say shithole. People will be upset. :D

G 97 likes this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

shithole
    shithole
    shithole
    shithole
    shithole
    shithole
    shithole
    shithole
    shithole

and

SHITHOLE

Photo likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Liberals should propose relocating them to the countries of milk and honey that are located in Africa or the one half of the island of paradise, AKA Haiti. :D I mean why would they want to remain here.
    Liberals. :crackup:

5. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Looks like the Pakistan of the West.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Just use liberal logic and ban tents and shopping carts. Then the homeless problem disappears.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  8. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So how did a liberal policy create that mess?

9. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

What on earth makes you think Orange County is liberal?
    Historically, it is a bastion of conservatives and it does not appear that has changed
    A quick look at their web page shows almost every person in office is a Republican

Do you have any facts to back up your statements?

10. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Most republicans are liberal. IMO
    8 years of LaBomba and they did what to slow the libitard down.

You give me mine, I'll give you yours. Can't we just get along scum bags.

Freaking Rino's.

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

California is so liberal, it's crazy. Orange county is way more liberal now than it was 20 years ago, and is no longer the conservative strong hold it once was, that has moved to central California farming area, from what I understand.

XFBO likes this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Saw some sponsor banners from SX races at Angel stadium.

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

All of the current Orange County Supervisors (the county board) are Republicans.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If I was homeless that's where I'd head. Warm year round so you won't freeze to death in winter, gooberment programs without having to deal with a bunch of gooberment bullshit and what the hell, might as well mooch off the "enlightened" 'cause they are stupid.

badmoon692008, tiggen and TurboBlew like this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I know nothing of OC politics, but R does not necessarily mean conservative...maybe relative to the more liberal bastions of CA, but not so much to the rest of the country.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That's an easy one! And apparently you prefer ignoring me or pretend I don't know what I'm talking about cuz I've been saying it loud and clear for yrs.

Liberals nationwide subscribe to neutering their LE branch (LAW & ORDER), mostly by limiting what type of enforcement actions they want their police/sheriff offices to engage in.
    They also put weaker minded people in high places in their Prosecutorial Dept's which leads to having a gaggle of AP's who push for less harsh penalties, shorter prison sentences, nonsensical probation sentences, etc....etc...

All that leads to and feeds the typically high recidivism rates in these locations. Not making this shit up. That's a FACT, folks!

Through this WEAKNESS in politics, the lower elements of society choose to exploit more and more, until it eventually looks like ......well, you know.......a SHITHOLE.

It amazes me that in 2018, people still have a tough time adding and subtracting the obvious. It's NOT coincidental that the vast majority of our US shitholes are associated with Democrat strongholds.

+1
    As is the case with every other solid blue State, it's downright amusing that the Left will attempt to call their Republicans......a REPUBLICAN!!!! LOL!

The name isn't what makes you a Republican, it's policy.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    speeddaddy likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Just today on the radio they were talking about how difficult it is to get a tenant that isn't paying out of your rental property. They said California was the worst place in the United States to make that happen and it can take a year.

The police won't do a thing because they can't enforce anything.

Liberalism like that is definitely effed-up.

XFBO likes this.
  18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

100%.......this is just ANOTHER example of their flawed politics......and that's putting it mildly!

Liberalism like THAT is f'ing up our entire country.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

PA is up there as well. You can go through all the legal means and go before a court and right before judgement they can claim they are destitute and have no place to go and *BOOM* you get to start all over again.

20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

We have places like that around here, they get moved out regularly, garbage cleaned up, tents and property tossed in dumpsters, they just move to another location and start over again. What would you do to solve the problem?