1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Good Man With A Gun

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lizard84, Aug 7, 2018.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Fake news.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You should be kicked off the internet for telling the truth...I mean hate speech.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

"At the time, a back-to-school event called "Peace in the City" was being held "

Am I the only person who chuckled at the titled event?

Not one sign of encouragement or praise, in that piece, to the HERO who took down the bad guy. Shocking.

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

In a very sad bit of irony, the "Peace in the City" event was being put on by a bunch of nice folks as a positive neighborhood reaction to another shooting that took place nearby. Titusville is a small town, and those kind of things aren't a daily occurrence. Unfortunately this happened. Thank goodness the legally-armed bystander was there.

I think the guy who stopped kids being shot at is intelligently trying to keep a low profile. So far, that has been the case.

Before the story got buried for having the wrong outcome for the media circus, the DJ who took the video praised the bystander saying something to the effect of "if the 'stand your ground' law would apply to anybody, it would be this guy...".

6. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

One thing we do know:

The armed bystander wasn't white and the gunman black. :crackup:

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. G2G

G2G I feel the need

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Evidently, the political class does, since they made the effort to create the celebration.