1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ONCE AGAIN..... McDead Strikes Again

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by KawH1R, Nov 3, 2017.

1. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

It's my fault really, I should have known better after the first time it happened. As I was packing up to leave after the AHRMA Vintage Festival, Gunny was assisting me in loading my toolbox. I thought it seemed a little lighter than normal, but in my haste to leave and miss the storm, I simply didn't take the time to investigate the cause.
    Fast forward a week and as I begin preparation for the GNF, reach in the box for my expensive, imported from China wire cutters and they are no where to be found. I knew it, McDead had struck again! That carpet baggin' @#$%& had snatched them once again and returned to the North land. Should have known.
    McDead, the gauntlet has been thrown, I expect to see those returned to their rightful owner come Roebling in the spring. Don't make me come up there!

2. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

I think it's time for a public stoning.... seem to work well many years ago....

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's too hard headed to have it do any damage :D

4. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

It's legal in Colorado!

5. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

Were they the high zoot black handled side cutters with the word 'china' imprinted on them? Kind of expensive looking? High quality that you wouldn't expect from being imported? Almost coulda been mistaken for Snap-On? .............. Never saw em.

6. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

I think you still have my transponder bracket, and bore gauge, and . . . .

See a pattern developing here?

I think we need to enlist some Detroit locals to go get our stuff . . . .

Cheers,

Dave

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I always park as far away from him as possible...

8. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Ah, Ha! So you do have them! Just as I suspected. Used them to work on that mongrel 'Taco, no doubt. Latest intelligence indicates you are expecting a high $$ shipment from the West Coast. Will need to dispatch some of the Talking Rock gang to intercept and return to the Roost with the cargo. Maybe we can then negotiate? Once I have the loot, I'll confer with my attorney and advise next steps.

9. Hate McDead

Now there's a thinking man's idea. So let's play this thought out: I think WE - as in us rural Southern Boys who already got walked all over by the post Civil War carpetbaggers from the North - enlist some Detroit locals - as in come to my Motor City where I am the major marijuana drug king pin with licensed cultivation centers and dispensaries in the city and where I have every unsavory gang, cop shop and church on a weekly 'widows and orphans charity payment plan -to get our stuff. Let me know how your recruitment plan goes........

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  10. Hate McDead

Remember, Sir Bumpalot, parking as far away as possible will eventually circumnavigate you right back to me.
    And by the way, after I passed you going into the Roller Coaster at Barber, you never showed me a wheel. What was it you said? You 'inadvertently' knocked your carburetor off? Or some such story........

11. Hate McDead

So you think you're going to rouse that old Confederate squad from the holler near Talking Rock to try to intercept the shipment with my authentic Ginger Malloy Bultaco TSS 250 as it heads from New Zealand over to Detroit? If by the slimmest of chances you were successful, I assume that you would take payment in Confederate currency (I'm sure I have some stored away in my attic). As a historian of the Civil War, KawH1R, I do not have to remind you what happened during the ill fated Morgan's Raid.

12. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Let's just hang all those Yankee thieves.... and be done with it...........

13. Robin172

Bad preparation, I owned up to it. Now what happened in the 250 race?

14. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Right on.

Cheers,
    Dave

15. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Obviously, the Northern education system has again distorted the true facts. Gen. Morgan captured over 6,000 Union soldiers, destroyed over 34 bridges, stole 2,500 horses, and created enough disruption to cost Ohio taxpayers over $600,000.
    I'm headed to Louisville in the morning and will prepare to intercept the shipment. Once it is safely in place at the Roost, you will be contacted.

16. Hate McDead

Ok, I've tried to bite my tongue and let this revisionist history of KawiGuy stand. But the facts must be heard. Gen. Morgan. had 2600 troops. They were also called the Calico Army because their main claim to fame was raiding small, undefended towns and looting the clothing stores and destroying various bridges and houses and storage facilities. They operated in areas in Ohio that were completely unprotected by any military presence. Eventually they were ground down and finally Morgan and his remaining 400 troops were captured and imprisoned. General Morgan did escape from prison by burrowing a tunnel; I suspect that the guards just wanted him to go away.
    As for intercepting the shipment. Too Late!!! The Molloy Bultaco is at the shipping terminal in Detroit. Opps I hope I didn't speak too soon.

17. Hate McDead

Morgan's Raid was just a smaller version of Shermans Scorched Earth March. War is hell.

18. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Isn't funny that "fake" news existed even back then. I just came south over M-D, have you checked that shipping terminal.....

19. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Stu once stole my ice cream. He's bad person.

20. Robin172

Probably the most truthful statement in this entire thread.

stickboy274 likes this.