1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Any Sunday Movie night in Marietta GA THIS WEDNESDAY

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by toecutter418, Feb 21, 2012.

1. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

If you've never seen this movie or just want to see it on a projector screen with free snacks, surrounded buy like-minded folk then here it is.
    http://www.wowmotorcycles.com

Please RSVP
    770-424-8804

Thanks and hope to see you there.

2. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Awesome! I wish I was in the area. Wait, I guess a 3.5 hour drive may be OK.....

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

wish they had something like that here.

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Bump for Middleton and WoW!.....great place and atmosphere for viewing something like this....should be a good time!

These guys really do try. They put on some real good seminars too....last one I went to was chassis setup, put on by Kent at GMD.

I cant make this one, got tickets to a concert tonite, but will make the next one.

On the "On Any Sunday" note...heres a pic of Dean and one of the stars of the movie, David Aldana....Dean ran flattrack for fun and David was there....

Davids a great guy and had some funny stories....especially about the OAS scene where he is hanging out the drivers open door of the van, while driving :wow:...with the police in tow as he waved to the camera!!:up:

Good luck with the event Dean!:beer:

My dad had a Kawi just like the opening scene when I was a kid.

Attached Files: