1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pepe Le Ghey Pew, Oct 25, 2007.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Maybe Johnny B travelled back to the past and posted first.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Sometimes, smelling it is not the best thing...the crotch can get quite ripe

3. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

This was big in the news, the delivery driver who wrote the joke got fired.

4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

lv0115-205696_2@2x.jpg
    ;
    jy~P1020089.JPG

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing!

7. motoboy

TL; DR
    It's a joke thread. Not a good joke thread. Mea culpa

slimjim00 likes this.
  8. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

I get it now! TL;DR (too long didn't read)

So he posted a pic of a TL and a DR :crackup:

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"There ain't have been some clever bastards." :D

the relic room likes this.
  10. gixxernaut

It was one of the best jokes in the thread, so your loss.

11. motoboy

I read it really. It was funny. I just needed something long to pull my joke.

12. gixxernaut

Point taken. I was just sore that I didn't get your joke until you explained it. Great joke BTW. Not as funny as Uncle Ted but I do enjoy good cerebral humor.

13. motoboy

No worries. I was sore because I had waited a good couple of weeks for an opportunity to spring it and when I did, it had a luke-warm reception.

I had considered:

114466@suzuki-tl1000s.jpg
    ;
    valentino_rossi-2.jpg

14. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

So one day a kid is walking through his house, and he happens past his parents' bedroom door and hears a whole bunch of yelling and screaming and commotion going on. So he opens the door to see his dad giving the what for to his mom. He says, "Dad, Dad, what's going on?!" The dad says, "I'm just having fun with your mom, son, it's no big deal. I'll see you in a few minutes."

So a few minutes later the dad's walking down the hallway to his son's room, and he hears a whole bunch of screaming and yelling and commotion. He opens the door to see his son in there giving a good fucking to his grandmother. The father says, "Oh my God, son, what are you doing?!" His son looks up and says, "It's not so funny when it's your mom, is it?"

condon66 likes this.
  15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Here's an old classic :

High on top of a mountain there stood an old bull and a young bull.

Both of them were leering at the young heifers down in the valley quite a distance away.

The young bull was snorting, huffing and puffing, pacing back and forth, etc.

Finally, after a while, the young bull said…

“Say, why don’t we run down this mountain and fuck one of them?”

The old bull pondered for a moment, smiled, leaned over, and calmly said…

“No, son. We will walk down the mountain and fuck every single one of them!”

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why did the chicken cross the road?

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So it didn’t get f@cked by the bull??

cha0s#242 likes this.
  18. gixxernaut

So there were these 3 bulls on a large ranch. They heard a new bull would be joining them that day.

"Well," said the oldest one, "I've been here a long time and most of these heifers are mine. I'm not giving any of mine up for this new guy."

The next oldest one chimed in. "I don't have as many as you, but I won't be giving any of mine up for the new guy either."

The youngest one said, "Well I only have one heifer and I aim to keep her."

So the new bull walked off the trailer. Kicking and snorting, he was easily the biggest and meanest looking bull any of the others had ever seen.

The oldest bull said, "You know I've been doing some thinking about it and I think I'm going to be civil and let the new guy have his pick of my harem."

The next oldest one agreed, "I think in the spirit of hospitality I should only do the same."

The youngest bull started kicking and snorting to his level best. "Are you crazy?" asked the other two. "You trying to pick a fight with him?"

"No, I'm just trying to make sure he doesn't mistake me for one of the heifers."

cha0s#242 likes this.
  19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I went to a disco, they played the twist and I did the twist, they played the jump, I jumped, they played come on Eileen and I was thrown out

Potts N Pans and Banditracer like this.
  20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Years ago I was having a drink at the White Elephant on Fort Worth's Northside. The big ol' sloppy drunk gal leans over my shoulder, rubbing her slf on the back of my neck. She asked for my phone number. I asked if she had a pen. She said she did so I told her to get back in it.
    The released me for All Saint's Hospital the next afternoon...