1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK, you Impeachment proceeding scholars...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 10, 2019.

1. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I have an opinion about his using of that word, but I like this place so I'll keep it to myself. I am surprised that no one had some kind of opinion about his post but this shit has become the norm here.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think his position is that the side that is anti-gun and can't figure out what bathroom to use is continually pressing their luck against the side that owns all the guns.
    Make no mistake. It has become sides. My personal opinion is everyone for the most part has it too good in this country for the shit to hit the fan to that level...UNLESS they attempt to remove a legitimately elected president from office. In particular, this one.
    Me personally, I'm just pissed at all the noise going on in the background while I'm trying to enjoy the best president this country has ever had. I hated Obama, but I didn't stomp my feet and cry like a 2 year old. Of course, I was too busy working to supply his cash burning machine....

badmoon692008 and Motofun352 like this.
  3. R1Racer99

Come on man. You don't really believe that do you?

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wut. Even from you this is something. :crackup:

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Curious ... who would you list in this category?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...I see a lot of stupid posted here, some of it my me. I don't comment on all of it.

7. Spang308

Name a better one.

8. R1Racer99

There are all the obvious choices from before our time, but in my lifetime I'd guess Reagan probably had the most positive impact. This piece of shit is at the bottom for sure.

I don't know what is was like before my time, but it seems these days no matter who is in office half of the country is going to hate them and think they are the end of our country. I've been on both sides of this and after this guy is out, I won't do it again. I was pro-Bush and defended him way too much, he was a good guy and not a bad president, but he obviously wasn't perfect. Then I thought the world was ending when Obama was elected, he wasn't perfect either but by the end he didn't bother me much except for Obamacare. With this idiot, I just hope we get through the 4 years without anything too bad happening and move on. Either party is fine, just give me a normal human being with a brain and I'll be happy.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  9. R1Racer99

You're funny.

10. Spang308

Holy shit there partner. You're all over the map. So let me get this straight, you loved Reagan, but you detest with all of your being a carbon copy that happens to be far more effective at implementing essentially the same policies?
    Did I read that right?
    Curious, which Bush you liked also?

11. R1Racer99

Yeah, it's kind of nice not having my thoughts controlled by the ideology of a party or a cult leader, you should try it out some time.

cpettit likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Typical BS response.

13. Spang308

Still confused how you loved Reagan enough to put him toward the top of the list, but hate a guy that's basically a still breathing version Ronnie.
    I'm not controlled by any party or cult leader. I just don't have my head up my ass.
    You do understand they have the same policies and governing philosophy right?
    How old were you when Reagan was in office?

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: Keeping everyone safe from democracy.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I liked Ike.
    Of course, I was 5 at the time.

16. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Blah blah blah. Quit being a bitch.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

So you're giving all politicians a get-out-of-jail-free card for everything they say BEFORE BEING SWORN INTO OFFICE?!
    Thank you for putting the Swamp's MO into perspective.

20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The voters shouldn't let them off, but lying isn't a crime unless you are under oath so yeah, they shouldn't go to jail.

Unfortunately the court of public opinion doesn't seem to mind politicians lying. Actually the more lying they do the more it seems like they get elected.