1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok,What psi do i really run in...

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Mar 19, 2004.

1. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Check the board over at the Pirelli vendor's trailer. If the board isn't out, ask one of the Pirellis guys.

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Ask your tire vendors. They would have a good starting point on psi. And check in the pits for others running that tire, and ask them.

4. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

coming from Moose this past weekend at VIR 36/34. The diablo tires don't generate and store heat like a super corsa.

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Actually Bill I think you have it backwards. I asked Moose last weekend at VIR and he said 34 front 36 rear.

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Damn, you knucleheads got me confused now!
    Moose did tell me the same, I want to say 34/36 but I would ask at the track, since the weather will definately be different.

7. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

it probably was 34/36 I just overheard moose tell my brother, not really paying attention

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Well I'll be running 34/36 up at VIR tomorrow so I'll let you know if it's right or not. ;)

9. Congo2

Congo2 Well-Known Member

yea, Moose told me 34/36 for the diablo corsa.

10. Jeff6R

Jeff6R Member

Wow.. 34/36?!? Tire vendors I've talked to only say 32 or so for street tires at the track. :confused:

Then again, maybe that's why I didn't like the Corsa's I tried. They were fine at first, but later in the day I started spinning up the rear a lot. Only half worn too.