OK Peace Beast!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mmfoor, Mar 28, 2012.

1. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I can't run a faster lap time than anyone BUT what, exactly, are we considering a 'race pace'? :D

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

My team won't be there....do I get a conciliation prize if I just "show up"? lol

3. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

No soup for you! Next!

4. kanatuna

Daaaamn!!!

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Peace Beast decided not to show at Miller because we didn't want to embarrass all you guys who think you're fast. :Poke:

6. kanatuna

I knew we "had a plan"

7. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

the TOBC team could be a pretty big "meal"....and Jon don't eat no KFC!!!! That could be a lot and I mean a lot of beer "if" I lose out on the bet. Do we start with the 6 psi or do we get to run it until it gets down to the 6 psi?

8. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

I already bought you'lls meal at the GNF....well suzuki contingency did.

9. ghetto customs

I tell you what... Ill let you start, do 6 laps with the right pressure, come in, lower pressure and finish your stint. ;) Theoretically thats about how long it took for me to start bitching about Birdsong changing the suspension! But, as I found out at the first pit stop an hour fifteen later, the damn tire was flat! I was pissed for a few minutes about the long pit stop, but then changed over too " holy crap, it could of killed me " :wow:

10. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Then finish the race on a four hour Roebling front tire.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  11. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Why do all that when you can just cruise around, collect 1st place trophy and drink beer after race :)

12. ghetto customs

Been there, done that.... kinda boring, well, besides the drinking beer part, that's always a good time!

13. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

yeah......def could have killed ya! but with your skillz....able not to crash and still ride fast....:bow:

Russell has been flattracking a lot over the winter so he will be handle the bike moving around with a flat tire....I will nominate him to take up your challenge...I am sure he will be fine with it.....:D

14. kanatuna

Skiiiiilzzzzzz

15. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

You suck. :D

16. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Mounting our Pirelli Pro today for race reminded me of you :)
    Since we only used half of the Pro last year for whole 6hr would it count if I mount that take off and do 6hr this weekend? :)
    And if we kick your asses again you buy dinner for weekend.
    Beer is on us, from monkey supply of course :D

17. kanatuna

I'll watch...