1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OHVALE GP-0

Discussion in 'General' started by KMC, Nov 16, 2018.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

On their IG they just touted an updated model. New gearbox on the 190 and changes to fit taller riders.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Zaph

Zaph Member

Can any of you Ohvale owners comment on the ability to buy parts? Replacement fairings, clip-ons, typical crashed pieces, etc? Where do you go for those? Looks like risemoto.com is the place to go. Any other place, in case risemoto.com disappears so we aren't all screwed?

I'm considering one of these for the kart track. I don't race anymore, but I've been putting around kart tracks (USAIR Wisconsin, Motorplex @ Road America) on a Z125 for a couple years and it's been fun. The Ohvale caught my eye. I'd like to hear from owners if they are generally happy with the ability to get replacement parts.

3. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

parts ordering has been seemlesss
    Dr Cretu has got you handled - they’re less Labor and parts intensive than you’d think ..mine hasn’t missed a beat . I’m at about 12 ish hour
    Ordering another one shortly ....

All in all - happy. No ifs ands or buts .Supporting a racer and a dude trying to better the moto community selling a badass product . Win

MELK-MAN likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I bought a demo bike from Dr. Cretu. It's been down a time or two. There may be a couple little scratches somewhere..but I haven't found them yet.
    There is some visible wear on the delrin/plastic ends on the handle bars and the ends on the foot pegs. Otherwise, it's perfect.

I bought mine as a fun training platform to hopefully work on improving what little skills I have on a motorcycle. I may race it in the Ohvale class at NJMiniGP and Sandy Hook next year.
    I mean someone's gotta finish last right?

I'm also planning on buying my son a 110, but it's all on him and his desire as well as his development/evolution as a racer/rider. IF he shows me he is
    improving as well as a continued commitment to MiniGP, I'll invest the money in him.

I still have to hit Cretu up for some oil filters.

5. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Anyone know of any used ones for sale?

6. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

everything is for sale at the right price

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

There was a Gent selling a used one in the Mini section recently. A 160. I think he sold it. Guy was in CA.

backbone likes this.
  8. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

I don't remember if i commented. I ride a FS450 at my local kart track alot and i've spun a few laps on a 190. learning curve was steep because its so small and different but the harder you push the easier it was to ride. I didnt' want to crash it so i didn't push very hard but this summer i'll spin some more laps on it and see if i can beat my 450 lap times but i doubt i'll be able to.

9. John Branch

John Branch 90125

You won’t fit it:Poke:

backbone likes this.
  10. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Hey Stinkfist, this is for my nephew. :P