1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oh no, weather doesnt look good

Discussion in 'General' started by gocr6, Jan 9, 2001.

1. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

i guess i did it. i jinxed the weather for sunday in talladega. they are now starting to say rain on sunday [​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

shaddup and ride punk

3. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

what are talking about. gocr6 didnt even show up to ride when it was 55 and sunny last weekend. you expect himt to ride 6hrs to ride in the rain. right. wuss

5. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

stick, i didnt want to show up on the tl and spank the little yzf around [​IMG]

6. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

Weather.com has Sunday looking good with high in the 60's. Check out the listing for Anniston there.

7. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

WAZZZZZUUUPPP Kris. Ya, zip code 35160 if I remember right. It says chance of showers Sunday and Monday with a high of 55-60. I will make my decision Saturday night though. Hey gocr6, wanna give me your number so I can call you and see if its raining on Sunday morning. [​IMG] Then I don't have to be the stupid chump. [​IMG]
    PN's RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
    Eric [​IMG]

8. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

just go grant, 60 degrees! rain?! ya can frolick with the hippies(WERA122)in the park and be free! [​IMG]

i think i'm going, i gotta ask the boss for permission,
    if i don't have to clean up the yard,
    and if i don't hafta go grocery shopping,
    or take the kids to the Y,
    or brush the dog and clean out the kennel,
    ...check the mail.........
    mop the kitchen.......................
    push the vacuum........................
    eat lunch................................
    ......i might have to sub in the bowling league, i just don't know [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by td930 (edited 01-10-2001).]

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

Dude, it's only Wednesday, calm down! The forecast will change 3 times before Sunday. Just go to the track and ride. If you're going to race this year you'll end up riding in the rain at some point or another. Better to practice in the rain than get stuck in a rain race without being prepared.

10. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

grant i dont mind if you beat me on that tl. it would just make me feel better about racing it this year. thanx for giving that thing to me. ill make you reeeal proud

11. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Thats why God made rains...

12. Skuffknee

Skuffknee Stranger in a strand land

Hey Fin.
    Looks like a change of plans, were going to be there this weekend running my bike only. "T's" is at GMD getting new fork tubes so were taking turns on mine. C-ya there!!

Skuffknee