1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh My! Omar is a slut!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Except how it drives the rest of us insane seeing them do it and get away with it:mad:

Ducti89 likes this.
  2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

The only amazing thing about this is, if she gets re elected to keep her seat. SMFH

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

She’s a shoo-in. Minneapolis loves their commies.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Trump won't say anything until she gets stupid enough to try and poke at him.

5. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Using her election as a primer, how about a bunch of like-minded folks register in some liberal haven and elect some right-wingers to congress?

Find out the least restrictive states to establish residency, meet those requirements and have folks from otherwise secure districts game the system a bit.

Haven't read about this option much, but for unemployed or retired, may be a workable option.

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That's what got her in this mess in the first place, no?

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Jihadi Slut Jane's new stunt is claiming she's getting death threats now. :crackup:

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Good.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed. :D

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Probably from her own people wanting to stone her. I'd like to see some evangelical tv preacher offer her refuge in his church and see what she does.

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

From ISIS?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned